BRING AT THE FORK TO YOUR COMMUNITY
At the Fork has partnered with Tugg, a crowdsourcing platform that organizes movie screenings, so you can bring At the Fork to your local theater, library, school, or community venue. Will you help us in our mission to increase compassion for farm animals and raise awareness about the important food decisions we make each day? To get started, simply click the “Organize a Screening" button below, spread the word, and we will take care of the rest.
THREE WAYS TO ORGANIZE A SCREENING
- Movie Theaters: At no upfront cost to you, our crowdsourcing model allows you to organize a screening at a local movie theater, provided a minimum number of people buy tickets in advance. Tugg's promoter walkthrough can guide you through the process of hosting a theatrical screening and getting the most out of your event!
Find the theaters that we partner with in your area here.
- Schools + Libraries: With an educational license ($75 + shipping for K-12 schools and libraries; $350 + shipping for colleges), you can ignite dialogue and drive change on your campus.
Buy the film for educational use here.
- Community Venues: With a community license ($300-$350 + shipping), you can show the film at any non-educational venue of your choosing, ideal for companies, conferences, workshops, religious or cultural institutions and more.
Buy the film for community use here.
- Use your event as a fundraising or educational opportunity.
- Raise awareness of the moral dimensions of raising animals for food.
- Spark positive change in your local community